- Plan ahead
- Connect with God
- Feel Jesus presence
- Share with other disciples
- Tell your story
Pick one activity to deepen your faith:
- Summer Bible Story Reading Program
Read the top 40 stories this summer.
Learn about the program in May, start in June.
- How to choose buying a new Bible
There are lots of decisions to make in choosing to buy a new Bible. Find out about things for you to consider.
Date: Sunday, June 9 at 9:00 am.
- Summer Bible Study-Parables
A video study is on video and is a stand alone session.
Sign up for 9 sessions—2 per month or come and go as you are able.
Each study is about a parable told by Jesus.
June dates: Sunday, June 2 at 6:30 pm
Sunday, June 30 at 6:30 pm
- Discovering your Spiritual Gifts class
June 2 (Sunday) and June 4 (Tuesday) 6-8 pm.
Cost of the book is $5.00
- Turquoise Table Study by Kristin Schell
Beginning date: Tuesday, June 4 from 1:30-3:00 pm
- Give Your Life to Christ class
If you feel led to give your life to Christ or you are ready to transfer to our church from another church, a class is being set up for June sessions. Please contact Pastor Susan, if you are ready.
- How to Use Prayer Beads class
Learn how to use prayer beads.
Date: Sunday, June 23 from 9:00-9:30 am