Per Bishop Park’s recommendation and CDC Guidelines, as of 8 15 2021:
Masks or face shields are required to be worn while in the building.
Please maintain social distance to the extent possible.
Masks are available in the Narthex and Stiner Hall, if you do not have one.
Our Church Council met on June 16th, for our June meeting.
A review of COVID-19 restrictions and safety issues was completed.
1. All persons who are not vaccinated or are partially vaccinated need to still wear a mask.
2. All other COVID-19 restrictions have ended.
3. We will continue to take attendance for tracking purposes.
We ask that you stay home if you are feeling unwell. Thank you for your willingness to continue to care for others as we return from COVID-19 restrictions.
Friends in Christ–
Most everyone has heard the news from the CDC this past week.
In light of this, our Council addressed our path of next steps of safety in this pandemic. At the Council meeting yesterday, May 19th, the following decisions were made:
Per CDC guidance, fully-vaccinated people will no longer be required to wear masks while in the building.
· Partially, or non-vaccinated people must continue to wear masks/face-shields while in the building.
· Social distancing will be maintained until further notice.
· We will begin singing during worship services on May 23.
· We will continue to offer live-streamed services as well as in-person worship.
We ask that in the Christian spirit of honesty and concern for others, that if you are not fully-vaccinated that you continue to wear your mask when you are traveling through our building.
Thank you for your patience, faith and generosity during these recent months. Let us give thanks that we are making our way out of the most restricted times of the pandemic.
God’s peace to you,